Page 103 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1833

Thread: My mk1 V8 (4.2 340bhp Audi AHC with 6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Maybe one day mate, this ECU will do for now to get some miles on it.
    :thumbsup:

Yes we whant it up and at shows before you start turbo/rs4/solaris/engine swopping, for fuck sake just get this bastard finished painted and at the shows this year, I don't whant another headline change again oh look read about my v6 then v8 to Saturn five thrust rocket, and it never hits the fucking road for Christ sake please I'm begging you get it finished before you start modifying it more.

And that's before the S/C lol

I think Paul's under no illusions that the results may be "unpredictable" - it's hardly a daily driver after all :)

Finish it yes, but have some hob nobs for mine as well lol

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Don't worry chaps i am definately finishing it in its current state of tune and driving it around for at least 6 months to shake any bugs out before planning any upgrades.

Unpredictable to say the least diran! God knows what it will be like.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Paul, get Woodsport a big stand at the shows and do passenger rides. You'll make a killing (hopefully only in money) perhaps better hand the keys to someone else if what I've read on here is true. :Cheeky:
    The Caterham boys do just this at Stoneleigh every year. Couple of cones, some straw bales, donut at each end of a slalom. Perfik.

After all the hard work I don't think Paul would whant to stuff it on it's first outing, as a caterham is alot easyer to repair.

I think just getting a close look at / listen to this car will sell a fair few slots on the WS waiting list :)

It only took me 3 youtubes of V6 MR2s to get my wallet open - imagine the carnage that a V8 powered Mk1 will wreak across the land....

Overdrafts
    Loans
    Muderous Girlfriends

lol

You can get about £40k for a kidney

If I were you, I wouldn't be selling another one lol

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Meister View Post
    I think just getting a close look at / listen to this car will sell a fair few slots on the WS waiting list :)

It only took me 3 youtubes of V6 MR2s to get my wallet open - imagine the carnage that a V8 powered Mk1 will wreak across the land....

Overdrafts
    Loans
    Muderous Girlfriends

lol
    :rlol::rlol: