Thread: My mk1 V8 (4.2 340bhp Audi AHC with 6 speed)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

My mk1 V8 (4.2 340bhp Audi AHC with 6 speed)

EDIT: fast forward to page 13 for the V8 stuff, or continue reading 12 pages of V6 swap :)

Well time to let the worst kept TB secret out of the bag,im building myself a new mr2.... lily will never get finished in time for brutalball and i sorely miss having an mr2 again,more to the point i really miss having a fast mk1 again,so i needed to build the mk1 of my dreams and quickly!

I had my heart set on a silver mk1 for a long time now and after frantic searching i picked up a half decent sunroof model for £350.

Every saturday for the last 3 months ive been getting her up to speed (sorry no real pics yet) ,ive been welding her up and changing the rank blue interior (sorry blue interior fans) for a black leather one ive had tucked away.

To power this beasty ive bought a 97 1mz and furnished it with new gaskets and tubular stainless manifolds from the US.....

I also have a TRD charger planned for it,fidanza flywheel and Mk2 NA box with a trick celica supported shaft set up.

All being well she will be ready for brutalball 08....
    Last edited by Paul Woods; 17-04-2009 at 18:59.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here