Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: AEK`s Mr2Mk1 with 1UZFE

Update:

I have used very long time on smal things like moving brakets etc because I have moved the wheels 4cm longer back, and fix the starter ...and I got problems when I tried to take out the bearings, but l got some help from two friends that fix that...I dont have a big hydraulic machine. The engine are now finish and ready to start, but I dident get any signal from my "crank pick up", but its too late now...Its better to get some sleep...some pictures:

I going to put it back together, witch side goes were?

Last edited by aek; 08-05-2008 at 23:40.

looks like we will see the start up vid in the next few days....

you have a girl, a job, you build this fast, AND you sleep?

hope you get your bugs worked out man:)

Arne: You have put the joints in the correct end. The MR2 end of the axle is to the right, that is also the inner piece. The celica half of the axle is to the left, going towards the tire... If you understood me?

Amund: Now I get it, thank you.
    Scetchy: The main reason I have had a good progress in this build its because my girlfriend are pregnant with our third child, and she have become a "Terminator", so the best way to not upset her its to walk out in the garage when she have all these feelings that needs to come outlol

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    The main reason I have had a good progress in this build its because my girlfriend are pregnant with our third child, and she have become a "Terminator", so the best way to not upset her its to walk out in the garage when she have all these feelings that needs to come out
    PMSL! funniest post of the year award goes to AEK!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Surely AEK needs to make an appearance at a show this year. Club together for fuel cost? Would only be, what, a few grand each :D :D ?
    V6Zircon Progress

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||- 99%
    Are they ever finished?! New Cambelt kit and water pump on, now for sale :( :(

MR2OC Progress thread | TwoBrutal Progress Thread | Webcam

In the Norwegian forum, he wrote something like: "I have a pregnant girlfriend that is more moody than a grumpy pitbul terrier" :P hehe

Keep up the good work Arne!! :)

Hehe, "Terminator week" it's the most productive week of each month lol

On the edge of my seat here Arnold. Can we call you Arnold?

Things never goes the way you want it to go>:[ I have working on the car last weekend and got help from 2 friends to put the car together, but when we tried to start it we got no reply from the vr sensor. Tried to swith parts, rerout wires etc...used all Saturday and almost all night, but could not fix the problem...the engine would not start. It started and died at the same time. Came back Sunday morning and started searching againg and after some hours I found out that Edis +12v and +12v to the coil created problems with the electronic on the Edis..so after seperate the wires It started...but then it was to late to go to the race track, I had also a gasget in the gearbox where the drive shaft goes in that leaked and a gearcabel that had melted...so I left the car and went with some friends of mine to the racetrack and got drunk. After 2days of drifting and racing I got new inspiration and went back to the car and put it back together after I had tear it apart for searching the electrical problem. The car are far from finish but now IT RUNS....this engine have great torque and the sound its much greater than the 3vzfe:thumbsup: This engine are thursty and I have on hot engine 4-5bar oil pressure and 102*celcius temperature on oil....I will take some video later so you all can hear the great sound;)
    OlberJ: My real name are Arne Erik but for you people I can be Arnold:D

Well done Arnold, I'm so looking forward to the vid of this beast running. It must sound totally awesome.:thumbsup:
    Mk 3.6 V6 Roadster (sold) now a Mk 3 Roadster avec turbo!