Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: AEK`s Mr2Mk1 with 1UZFE

AEK`s Mr2Mk1 with 1UZFE

I would like to share my building progress with you in this great forum;) I am only "building cars" as a hobby so its going to take some time to finish. My engine will come to Norway in late spring, so first step is to make the new frame thats going to conect with the rollcage and body. Because of the great picture from podge in the sticky part I have som mesurement to work with:thumbsup: First step on the working list: Take out the 4age engine and make room for the big V8.

This is going to be a good one :popcorn: Will it be transverse with a custom tube frame ?

Oooh...ooh...well now then...this IS going to be rather interesting!
    Priorities change, passions do not.

wot can i say brutal lovely love these v8 jobbies would love to do a podge on one someday hey ho mr bank manager can i have one plz.

would love to do a podge on one someday
    please :hand:

What's the idea Aek? I take it you're spaceframing the rear seein as you've cut out the chassis rails and the turrets!

Transverse i take it?

ill be great to watch :popcorn:

I am going to copy most of the work that mr Woods have done on Lily (I´ll hope there are no Copyrights on the work;) ) but make new box-frame 5-7cm longer out than original and bend pips for suspension mounts and use mk2 subframe thats going to be 10-14cm longer...

Nice one, should work well.

Are you gonna use the mk2 suspension aswell?

Jesus Christ ! Just looked at that again , engine out with chassis rails now thats brutal rotflmao

oh good lord that's a spasbo in the making, really lookijng forward to this.

I make that 3 contenders for the first V8 mk1!

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast