Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 0-100 in the v6sc

He did it on my estate ... aka the A1 :D

Wow - that's superb mate... very very fast!!
    Small fonts are for midget baptisms, not signatures!

Actually I have a mate with a private runway, he gave me a bottle of JD to do the run, anyone else can as well. The runway aint always the same one tho ;)
    Theres no such thing as a bad day, only good days, some days are just better than others

88 MR2 MK1.6 - Deceased
    87 Mk1.6 - Collecting Parts and info

Imagine how quick that would be with a 6psi pulley, some larger injectors and a mapping session behind it ;)

....still crying....
    MK2 REV3 Turbo T-bar @ 320bhp

I'm so JDM, my engine is f""ked!

there there never mind m u can now spend the spondoolicks on your next project.

thats what i call music :)
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

That sounds nice :thumbsup:. Do you know how acurate the speedo is? Definately need to see that car at the pod this year, should do some impressive times I think.

BTW I have a Race Technology AP-22 meter if you want to do some acurate timed runs on that private airfield of yours ;).

I assume that the rev counter hasnt been recalibrated for the v6? 10k on the dial looks pretty impressive though lol

Quote Originally Posted by msherry21
    ....still crying....

:hidesbehi

Quote Originally Posted by grsymons
    That sounds nice :thumbsup:. Do you know how acurate the speedo is? Definately need to see that car at the pod this year, should do some impressive times I think.

BTW I have a Race Technology AP-22 meter if you want to do some acurate timed runs on that private airfield of yours ;).

I assume that the rev counter hasnt been recalibrated for the v6? 10k on the dial looks pretty impressive though lol
    I think the speedo is pretty close, I match with other traffic fairly well, I think its probably one of the local airfields that you might frequent also lol
    I assume the revs are half as much again over standard considering theres half as much again pistons, 10k should be about 6600rpm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast