Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: death of a mk1 part 2

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

death of a mk1 part 2 >VIDEO IS HERE<

well the big vid is almost ready...well it IS ready,just sorting out the file transfer now and then the movie begins! My friend graeme who has done the shooting and editing just wanted to make sure everyone has the necessary codecs etc so he sent me this email....

http://media.putfile.com/Death-of-a-Mk1

So its coming very soon,popcorn available in the foyer,switch all mobiles off! :D
    Last edited by nik; 14-01-2007 at 15:57.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

done that mr spielburg!:-P whens the movie coming:roll:

soon mate...its 30mb and me email server only accepts 10mb so i cant recieve it as an attachment...hes got remote admin access to my desktop (handy for fixing pc probs from his house) so as soon as he comes online next hes going to drop it onto my desktop,from there i will give it to nik to host and then its showtime!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

well niks got the vid,hes looking at hosting options then it gets its uk premiere!

A quick screenshot....

5 mins chaps...im gonna post a smaller winamp (wmv) version which is around 5Mb and not fullscreen..the bigger version is 30Mb and just a little too big..
    tum tee tum..gotta love indian broadband...:-\"

are you sitting comfortably.??:ha: :ha: :ha:

http://media.putfile.com/Death-of-a-Mk1

btw..the "the 4age is dead" graphic at the top of the forum now links to this thread in case you need to give somebody directions to get here..

nice one nik! by the way if anyone would like to donate some eyebrows my address is.... :D

Need a version of this without the music so you can hear the car better.

great idea...but it sounds like *screeaaammm - rattle rattle - BANG..!!!"

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast