Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Lexus IS200 Wheels

I had rubbing on some old wheels and only on one side - turned out to be the ARB - slight adjustment and it was fine.

Wheels look great

i think its the ARB mount, as the new strut that went in didnt have a mount, so paul had to fab up a new one, so could be fouling on that, i will look at it im april when im back from sea. i can live with it for now, not using the car really as im out all the time enjoying the festive season, hahaha!!!!
    Left the MR2 and defected to Celica ownership. Now own a very special mental white 190 show car. But sniffing round MR2's again....

Had a chat to the bloke at the shop where you got these today while i was getting my new golf alloys as he's only 25 mins or so away from me, He can do them in ET35 and ET40 offsets if that helps anyone.

i didnt realy think to ask if they did any other offsets! would be handy, but now they are marked and cant really exchange them! a 35 offset would be purfect for the front with 8j width. 45 is ok for the rears.:thumbsup:
    Left the MR2 and defected to Celica ownership. Now own a very special mental white 190 show car. But sniffing round MR2's again....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456