Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My testresults 3S-GE vs. 3VZ-FE and videos

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    ah yes below the chart i see that now cheers hasad.... but if 1st and 2nd were used that means 10 seconds 0-60mph is way slow for a rev3 na..... should be nearer 7 secs surely?

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Isn't Gang the gear and Lauf the run number? i.e. for the 20-60 run in 2nd gear, the first run was 4.9 and 5.6 in the first two runs.

Then average in German is Durchschnitt - i.e. Durchs.

yes thats the way i read it,below the chart hasad has spotted it says gears 1+2 for the 0-100kmh runs (0-60mph).... which average out at 9.9 secs,cant possibly be that slow for a rev3na?

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I agree mate.

Was it deffo a 3SGE and not a 3SFE? Coz they sure look like 3SFE times for the 0-60.

It's too slow for a proper 0-60 and too bleeding quick for a proper 0-100.

If they did it in 2nd gear only, then that's believeable, but it doesn't say.

maybe chili will clarify when he comes on next

its a 94, didnt the 3sfe only come in the 1st versions of the mk2?

probably yea .. just trying to throw some ideas around really mate :)

that 0-100 is the only one that doesn't add up ...

lots of variables though johnny, cant see the dyno operator launching like you would at the strip

the torque and rpm on the 3sge isnt crossing over at 5250rpm either, if its 0-100km then its 0-62mph, i know its only 2mph but every little makes a difference

Yep. I know what you mean, he's gonna drive it off idle with no launch, or at least one to mention!

You might have cracked it there Gaz. Rolling off the clutch then just going from there....

Quote Originally Posted by weegaz22
    the torque and rpm on the 3sge isnt crossing over at 5250rpm either, if its 0-100km then its 0-62mph, i know its only 2mph but every little makes a difference
    The torque/power curves crosses at 5250 when hp meets lb/ft at the same y-axes. Here you have 2 y-axes, kW/power on the left and Nm/torque on the right side, the curve's crossing is random and means nothing. :)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast