Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: New Woodsport mk1 wide arch kit and buddy rep front

Have got it will try and fit it this week it's to hot to go painting and messing now.
    Thanks Paul a gtech your both stars and good friends.

The quality looks good now all I need to think about is carbon wrapping or matt black?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    I can have these made to order at any time chaps, there is about a 1 week lead time, WOB the shipping to Oz is $160 AUD, yeah i know!
    AWWW!!! thats expensive. Whats the cost all up tho, im sick of half of my car missing :P

Tasmania, 7310
    WoB "Lol, paul its totaly your fault everyone loves you. your gonna have to act like a dick more often."
    PaulWoods "Go fuck yourself."

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    The all in cost is $460 AUD, wish i could do something about the shipping bud.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Should'nt have just bought new ski's :( ill start putting a few $$ aside for these, casue i deffinatly need them.

thanks paul
    WoB "Lol, paul its totaly your fault everyone loves you. your gonna have to act like a dick more often."
    PaulWoods "Go fuck yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by snowtigger View Post
    Have got it will try and fit it this week it's to hot to go painting and messing now.
    Thanks Paul a gtech your both stars and good friends.

The quality looks good now all I need to think about is carbon wrapping or matt black?
    Carbon wrapping, something I'm considering offering after the success of my scoop, will post pics today on the zombie thread.

Sounds good mate you will have to do my scoop first lol.

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    1. Charged - PAID - Being collected tomorrow, next day delivery
    2. Snowtigger -PAID - We are painting in due course.
    3. Autobody - Deposit PAID - Being collected tomorrow, next day delivery
    4. Nedward - PAID - Being collected tomorrow, next day delivery
    Hi Paul,

I have just send you the rest of the money. Thanks for the excellent service.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Chaps, i'm running another group buy on these after interest was shown on the US board, so if anyone fancies one stick your name below, they will be slightly cheaper this time due to me getting a better deal at the molders.

Price is £160 and £20 postage.

Pic from the last group buy on a US customers car, the quality of fit is excellent.

14247_9.jpg

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Fantastic bit of kit, here's mine:

Fits like a glove.