Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: New Woodsport mk1 wide arch kit and buddy rep front

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Ah, my arches are slightly different, I have modified a set of my front arches to fit on the rear, so slight alterations have been done, this gives a less aggressive width at the rear and the 15x8 ET0 wheels sit flush without spacers.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Ah, my arches are slightly different, I have modified a set of my front arches to fit on the rear, so slight alterations have been done, this gives a less aggressive width at the rear and the 15x8 ET0 wheels sit flush without spacers.
    Long shot but would i be able to commission you to do the same for me? My dream wheels are 15x8 ET0 and really want to go with your arches.

Happy to pay extra obviously, would be hugely appreciated.

P.s plus one of your BC lips too soon.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Let me have a think about it, there is a ton of work in making a one off set, which means lots of man hours.

The front arches will need adjusting/trimming where it meets the BC lip, my arches currently flow into the Mk1a lip really well.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Not a problem Paul, look forward to hearing your thoughts either way.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445