Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New Woodsport mk1 wide arch kit and buddy rep front

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

New Woodsport mk1 wide arch kit and buddy rep front

I get bombarded by people wanting wide arches so Woodsport is in the process of producing a mk1 wide arch kit along with a new late spec front lip design similar to the buddy club front.The standard arches will be 3-4 inches wide on the rear and 2-3 inches wide on the front,but i can also produce a bespoke arch in any width from 1" to 4" so you can stagger or match them front to rear.I have the master templates ready and will be going into production within a month.These arches will be easily bondable to the car body,no trimming or custom fitting will be required and will also come with custom arch liners too.The option is there to flush fit them or blend them into the cars bodywork.

I dont want to release pics just yet of the actual arches but they will look very similar to adams arches that i built a few years ago...

I will be releasing actual pics of the arches very soon,along with the new late spec front lip design very similar to this....

If you are provisionally interested let me know so i can get an idea on numbers for the first production run.
    Last edited by Paul Woods; 09-11-2007 at 08:01.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

paul if you only wanted a 2" rear is that possible?:gay: so have the front and rear the same width?

yeah i can alter the finished arch to make them as wide or narrow as you need... i should have said they are available in any width from 1" to 4" :thumbsup: in fact i'll edit that now

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Hi Paul ,

as you may have guessed I'm interested. My only problem is that my Mk1 is going into the bodyshop this saturday.. Have you an idea of price and when the first run would be ready?

Cheers

Ollie

those look tasty how much for kit and fitting them and paint

Any chance of doing a kit like this for the MK2 Paul?
    Yellow Rev1 Mk2 Supercharged MRV6.

hi ollie,they will be ready for sale in approx 1 month mate,they are being tooled up for mass production as we speak

snowy,these will be diy fitment at home,the fit will be that good that you will be able to bond them on yourself and have a flush fitting,for a little extra work you can easily blend them in and paint.... our paintshop is temporarily out of action so we cant offer a fitting service

jinja you mean like the abflug arches? yeah i could knock out a good copy of those

Hmm .. in carbon too!!

AB flug mk2 :drool:

you HAVE to do these for the mk2 Paul, That would be awesome, proper riveted on ones! class!!!
    MK2 REV3 Turbo T-bar @ 320bhp

I'm so JDM, my engine is f""ked!

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast