Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good cheap source of 3VZ Service Parts.

halfrauds like 2001 a space Odyssey big monolithic company full of quite a few star people working for a shit company the service guys are great just ruined by the young idiots playing with the bloody stereos systems and the gormless women on the check outs could just be a northen thing dude.

Haha nah that's what I expected....but the team I work with are ace and most of them really know their stuff! A few of the till guys are retail only, but when it's quiet I can go and have a really good chat about suspension or engines etc with one of the other 'geeks' I work with :D

Main bad thing is you wont often get a proper car enthusiast through the door - they all know that they can get stuff cheaper elsewhere.

I'm one of the young idiots that plays with the bloody stereos lol. My boss is into his VW's and had all the bits ready to drop an Audi TT 1.8T lump into his mk2 Golf but got a mortgage instead :( and the parts manager I sometimes work under has a Yamaha R6 and a Honda ITR. It really is the ideal job for a car geek student like me!
    Priorities change, passions do not.

Did anyone still make quality expirience with the CNS parts?

Quote Originally Posted by hot-chili
    Did anyone still make quality expirience with the CNS parts?
    Yes - shipping was relatively fast and painless - recommended seller :thumbsup:

Don't expect to be able to avoid the import-tax though!

What's happenend with this... it seems like a good deal...?
    Small fonts are for midget baptisms, not signatures!

Fitted most of the bits of the kit with no fuss - parts are good quality.

Not quite sure what other info you're after mate!

Wondering if there was a group buy on the cards?

Ah...that's up for you lot to sort out then :)

Good of yourself to volunteer there SB ;)

Well I can make enquiries if people want in - I'm just turning the idea of a supercharged v6 over in my head... might get a nice V6 block in and just take my time on this one, so could be a big spur if I can get all that gear for a good price

It's defo on my to-buy list when i finally get round to doin the Mk2 so i'd probs be in for that too, as long as it ain't this month.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast