Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good cheap source of 3VZ Service Parts.

NIce find Colin, saved :thumbsup:
    Yellow Rev1 Mk2 Supercharged MRV6.

I would be up for a set of headbolts and head gaskets, for if/when I decide to get the headwork done. :rofl:

I have used them myself, my timing kit and gasket set turned up last week, and I would use them again. As expected in america, their customer service is excellent.
    If at first you dont succeed, use a bigger hammer!

Good to hear :thumbsup:

Owen.

----MY Manual SC------Lyn's Auto SC ---- NA/SC MK1.5 Donors-----
    "What have you angle ground today?" :twisted:

TB BIG Affiliate - SWAT Motorsport Forum Link Picture Album Shop Link

did somebeody already email this guy about arganizing a groupbuy? If not ill be happy to do it, i need just about everything he sells for the 3vz-fe :blabla:

Recieved the parts the other day - all looks fine and postage was relatively fast considering it's coming from the 'States.

Unfortunately I got hit with import duty - £27ish. That was to be expected. What I didn't expect was Parcel*theif*Force's £13.50 clearance charge. Bloody scammers. If your postman came to your door and told you he had a letter for you, and that it had the correct stamps on it but you had to give him a fiver to hand it over you wouldn't be too happy, right?

Either way...£180 for all the gubbins wasn't too bad I guess. How does this price compare to the UK suppliers?
    Priorities change, passions do not.

Think we have all been hit by them , it's a right money making con ! On the other hand UPS rang my mum up twice to find out what i was using the Fidanza on , is it for a race team ? rotflmao

Another wee bit of information - I was playing about on the Parts System at work (I have a new job and it's to do with cars rather than working in a chippy!) and found out that you can get a Non-AirCon alternator belt for the 3VZ from where I work.

That place?

Halfords IIRC my branch even had a couple in stock.

I'll get part numbers and prices if anyone cares?

(As a side note...working at halfords is the first job I've ever had that I've ever enjoyed! )

my god its full of stars.

Quote Originally Posted by snowtigger
    my god its full of stars.
    eh???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast