Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Good cheap source of 3VZ Service Parts.

I cant login to Ebay moters to bid or email the seller on these...

Would some1 be able to order me up a full gasket set only if i forward the cash/PO/paypal? Thing is im taking my heads to tone on saterday and hes going to need the valve stem seals...

Thanks in advance :)

I bought all my 1MZ parts from them. Cheap as chips and OEM quality.

Lyndon.

Lyndon, might be a good place to put the info about where you get the US M/T Flywheels ?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    Lyndon, might be a good place to put the info about where you get the US M/T Flywheels ?
    We buy them direct from Toyota.

Lyndon.

But what dealer is it? My local dealer can't get them, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    But what dealer is it? My local dealer can't get them, apparently.
    Why? It's a stock Toyota part as far as I'm aware.

Lyndon.

Just to add some extra info to the thread:

I bought head gaskets set, head bolts, water pump, timing belt kit from them.

£134 delivered for all that. Charged £36 by royal mail (VAT + handling). Took about 3 days for the package to get from US to UK and then 6-7 days in customs before it was delivered.

Happy with quality so far.

Ye great service, i got the head gasket kit, head bolts and water pump. Came in around 4'is days i think and only got charged €15 by customs, so €138 delivered.
    :ghey:

I ordered the same 4 items (gasket set/bolts/timing kit/water pump) and got it send to Holland. Cost me $275 in total. I also asked him to put on the package and the invoice that is was worth $50 and is was a repacement item under warrant. Got the package in 5 days and no extra taxes or custom's sh*t :thumbsup:

I got all my service parts,
    complete gasket set, water pump, timing belt kit, and head bolts from these chaps, ordered one Thursday and package had arrived following tuesday, then I had to pay parcel for £18 vat and handling fee,
    I had asked seller to undervalue the parcel and he kindly valued it at $50 hence why import cost was 12 quid and parcel force charge 6 quid handling fee, got my parcel deliverd on the friday..
    Have just finished fitting all the bits to the engine, will find out how good they are once I get the car running,.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234