PDA

View Full Version : Head bolt part number

GaryA
08-04-2007, 20:41
Anybody know the part number for the 8mm hex head cylinder head bolt on the 3vz , just makes it easier when i go in to MRT . I do like to double check them after my last fiasco with the frame number , hate to think the look i will get when i say i don't have a vin number :hand:

Shorty
09-04-2007, 02:09
I think the number is:
90910-02077

I`m sure someone will confirm this though.:)

GaryA
09-04-2007, 09:44
Cheers Shorty, it's always a battle when i order anything from them

Shorty
09-04-2007, 12:33
I go behind the counter, he opens up Microcat (their new app, fantastic!!), i help him around for the right car and together we source the right items. I`ve been there so many times now that we have a good chat. Hes doing a bmw swap and putting a m3 engine into on of the old ones. And now i get very good prices there aswell:)

GaryA
09-04-2007, 13:54
So they have a new computer system , thats good i won't get that here we go again look from the bloke when faced with 2 options UK / Japan it's soooo much harder to click on the Japan part and put a frame number in .:roll:

Shorty
09-04-2007, 16:17
Hmm. Strange. It`s not really new though, it`s more like an uprated EPC called Microcat. All linked up through intranet. I think all have that..

GaryA
09-04-2007, 16:39
This is a couple of years ago now when i went to get 1 piston for me 3sgte "i don't think we can sell just one piston -you should replace all 4 " and by my recent shock absorber purchase over the phone with them i even gave them the part number for a bilstein what did i get an insert they missed the last digit off the frame number anyhoo hopefully things will improve :pray: