PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Light Plug

Sponge Bob
08-02-2007, 13:31
Hey all, I'm taking my car for its MOT soon in preparation for the summer - but I've remembered that on top of brakes I need to get my reverse lights working.

I don't have a plug, as this was one piece which was pulled off the loom - i'm assuming someone gave it a tug and it ripped off leaving the plug on the original box... can anyone provide one for me? Cash waiting!!

Cheers,
Ash

foxy-stoat
08-02-2007, 13:39
do you want the plug that goes into the box?

i have one of them bad boys i think !

adamh
08-02-2007, 15:15
bob, if you don't happen to get one, any 2pin couple of plugs will do, dosent matter which way the wires are either. I didn't have a plug / cheated just soldered the wires together.

Sponge Bob
08-02-2007, 15:30
Well i've just got a wire coming from the loom which splits into two, so yes - it's the plug which goes onto the box (where on the box does it go)...

I will have a quick play tonight with Adam's method to see if I get a result, but would prefer to have a proper plug which will lock in place - so I may have to accept your kind offer if you have one Foxy

foxy-stoat
08-02-2007, 15:37
i'll try aqnd hook it off tonight or at the weekend.

just give me your address and a little beerage tokens for the postage etc and it'll be winging its way to you !! :)

Jiff Lemon
08-02-2007, 17:07
and you also don't need reverse lights for the MOT......

Sponge Bob
09-02-2007, 13:48
Ok, thanks Jeff - now I know that, they'll never get done lol

Marksman
09-02-2007, 13:57
So you'll have plenty of time freed up to paint your car a proper colour then Ash?

Owen.