PDA

View Full Version : anybody know who this is made by?

lodgeman
09-08-2005, 10:23
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a230/lodgeman/mr2spoiler.jpg

saw in on ebay- its just a stock picture but just wondered if this spoiler/bumper was still available?

crazylegs
29-08-2005, 19:48
thats a standard mk1a bumper by the look of it.pity you cant see if its got a orrid join under the bumper.

Rowdan
29-08-2005, 22:46
Thats the Kaminari bodykit.

Seen it for sale on this US website:

Andy's Auto Sport (http://www.andysautosport.com/bodykits.php?id=To85MR2&brand=Kaminari)

podge
29-08-2005, 23:52
rowdan dude thaught youd left us mate how u doin how you fancy going for a spin in the next couple of weeks see if we can get sam and paf out too

Rowdan
30-08-2005, 13:20
Nope i'm still about, just been away for a couple of weeks in the sun 8) . Would love to meet up and see your 'Brute' in the flesh be cool to put names to faces with sam and paf also. Just name a time and place and i'll do my best (and then some) to be there.

superchargedsam
30-08-2005, 14:51
hey guys I am well up for this and saturday could be good as gotta do the brakes on the other halfs megane then got my 205 calipers and discs arriving friday fingers crossed so gotta drop them on the celica which should be a quick job so saturday afternoon earl;y evening could be good ! (also want to talk to podge about a tattoo I have been promising myself since I was 11) ! If weather is good and location is good will bring cameras to do some pics if anyone wants me to !

Also back to topic is this not the kit for sale on imoc right now or at least quite similar !

Rowdan
30-08-2005, 15:22
Sam, no the kit on IMOC is a german 'StyleAuto Bodykit'

click here for their website (http://www.styleauto.de/toyota/toyota_mr_2_w1.htm)

IMO the german one is a much better looking kit.

Off topic saturday could work for me too.

superchargedsam
30-08-2005, 15:32
Where would be good saturday then not forgetting I am not that familiar with the area but can read multimap ok ! Yeah I like that kit and am tempted in readiness for the 1.5 but just love the original look of the MK1 so am scared I would do it then not like it as am a bit of a purist looks wise but gotta say megatron is swaying me with his kit and that fgerman one is very nice indeed !

podge
30-08-2005, 20:18
hi fellas if its saturday itd have to be after 6.30 as thats when i get out of the studio

Paff
30-08-2005, 20:51
Sounds like a good plan to me, will have to check first tho I've got a feeling I've got a party to go to on Sat.

Will give the people a call tomorrow and check.

podge
30-08-2005, 21:46
hi paff if your calling tony he was in the studio today still worse for wear after the weekend :D

Paff
30-08-2005, 23:35
Cool yeah might give tony a shout. Didn`t make it this weekend myself, been ill since last monday so didnt feel up to it. He probly found a bottle of Absinthe, I know he likes that and its quite funny to see him after he's had a few of them :D