PDA

View Full Version : Our New Site.

Tony jinxy froude
12-05-2006, 22:09
Not sure if im allowd to post this here, but if im breaching any TB rules then please feel free to remove it.

Just though we would announce our new web site, never done one before so its a big learning curve for us, hope it stands up well & doesnt look too Pants !!, cheers, Jinxy

John
12-05-2006, 22:12
What site?? :)

Tony jinxy froude
12-05-2006, 22:16
What site?? :)

Oh Sh*te, thats twice ive done that !!
sorry, its here ..... DOH !!!

http://tandk-mr2-mk1-spares.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=5&rfm=y

adamh
12-05-2006, 22:31
hello tony, thats a superb site if i may say. enjoyed nosing through. i'll have to hump the post to the mk1 section :hidesbehi, why not ask nik if the site can go in the high street section? i see some unique products on the site not available elsewhere for the mk1.. infact i'm gonna have me one of them tool trays for the boot :mrgreen: pm'd

John
13-05-2006, 08:40
Looks a good site to me as well. Lot of interesting stuff ther.
I like the pic of the quad 8O

Paul Woods
13-05-2006, 08:53
nice site mate,but did you have to use that pic of me??? i dont think its possible to find another where my needs look more special than that ! lol

http://p5.piczo.com/img/i62920918_40859_5.jpg

I appear to have had a stroke.

lodgeman
13-05-2006, 08:56
is that you washing a car? is that one of those photo-shopped things or genuine?:hehe:and no hair?lol

Paul Woods
13-05-2006, 09:11
i know its hard to believe,but yes im washing a car.. :) just been scalped by the native JAE residents.

jasper
13-05-2006, 09:13
but did you have to use that pic of me??? i dont think its possible to find another where my needs look more special than that ! lol I appear to have had a stroke.

You obviously haven't looked at your avatar lately..... :mrgreen:

Great site Tony/Kev :thumbsup:

Tony jinxy froude
13-05-2006, 09:35
Cheers Guys, thanks for the thumbs up on the site !, That was the omly photo i could find of the 'lesser spotted Woodsy' , normally burrows under ground 10 months of the year due to the climate in the North East !!! That picture was take just after Hibernation so he's a bit stiff. Jinxy

superchargedsam
13-05-2006, 09:35
and there was me thinking it had been a heavy night on the beers and that can on the floor was to catch your puke in ! ;)

superchargedsam
13-05-2006, 09:36
I also though it was perhaps one of those nights where you had a dodgy burger and were unsure if the next step would result in trouser messing action (which I currently know how it feels only too well) !

Marksman
13-05-2006, 10:24
Nice work chaps!

I can see this site going from strength to strength, especially after the last few uncared for "disposable" MK1s that have fallen into the hands of boy racers rot away leaving just the long term enthusiasts to carry on the breed.

Good luck with the venture,

Owen.

nik
13-05-2006, 10:25
tony..not a problem at all posting a link to your site..
i can also stick it in the High Street section too as long as you BM yourself and promise to donate once in a while..
now as for the site..its pretty clear and concise..shame about the host and the popups though..an option to buy online is a must though mate..you'll increase sales in the process too..paypal's button system works great..
if you need help with anything site related, let me know..happy to help..

Goldy
13-05-2006, 10:28
Looks good mate, if you're after any help setting up paypal or a shopping cart, I can give you a hand, spent about a year running a web hosting company so plenty of fun doing e-commerce stuff. I've got some handy scripts etc...

Tony jinxy froude
17-05-2006, 09:18
Cheers for the encouragement guys, really appreciated. What started out as selling the items i replaced on my car with new stuff really has snowballed & basically we just developed ideas for the MK1 from there. We are still planning the web site & still need to make things available to you guys too, so that we cover enough owner needs. Its never going to make me a millionaire, i just enjoy meeting so many like minded MK1 owners & cars of all guises & the biggest thrill so far was seeing someone who had no idea who i was, using my diagnostic link tool at a show last year..... you cant put a price on that !!!. Nik will be in touch....its about time i had a Big Member !!, all the best, Jinxy

nik
17-05-2006, 12:37
i see your member is now a big one..well done..about time too..

Tony jinxy froude
17-05-2006, 12:53
Quite right too Nik, it is about time mate !!................. Does that mean i get a BIG burger at JAE TB BBQ stand now instead of a small one ???? HeHe, Jinxy