PDA

View Full Version : How many v6 mk1s are left?

Angpozzuto
23-06-2018, 19:28
Evening guys, I've been wondering as the title says really how many mk1 v6s are still on the road? I've been to so many car shows and events with the mr2 owners clubs and I've never seen another v6 mk1, even at the recent mr2dc national day in all the mk1s on show I didn't spot a single v6 other than the bodgeworks guys and their mk2s. Who's still got a mk1 v6 and actually uses it?

Paul Woods
24-06-2018, 10:24
There's plenty about, we've built dozens and most come back for regular servicing and MOT.

Also I find v6 mk1 owners to be a different breed to others who like to own sleepers and don't always attend events.

Subby
27-06-2018, 23:46
I would have popped down to the Hatton event but I had a heavy night on the beers for the wifes birthday the evening before, and couldn't make the Princethorpe meet due to going to see the Foo Fighters. I am trying to get to events though when I haven't already got plans made :)

cdwood2010
28-06-2018, 02:28
I would have popped down to the Hatton event but I had a heavy night on the beers for the wifes birthday the evening before, and couldn't make the Princethorpe meet due to going to see the Foo Fighters. I am trying to get to events though when I haven't already got plans made :)There's still tickets for Kimbolton and possibly Blenheim. Speak to Steve "tentpole" Tudor.....

:)

Angpozzuto
28-06-2018, 13:55
I surely can't be the only one who loves the look on people's faces as they try to understand how a supercharged v6 is shoehorned into a tiny mk1 engine bay