PDA

View Full Version : ChumpCar World Series Post-Race Video Challenge

Kupop
10-06-2012, 17:24
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum (following a suggestion from another member) but I have been around MR2's for many years now. Lately I have been doing the 24 Hours of LeMons and ChumpCar racing, mostly with the MR2 Biohazard team.

Last weekend we entered the NJMP Lightning race, and with such a small field of cars it was looking very good for us with the V6 MR2. However, we had many, many issues along the way that had us off the track for a while, and with so few cars, it was much more difficult to make up positions when the majority of them were still running laps as we weren't.

But now, you can all help us still win something from this race! ChumpCar runs a post-race video challenge, that any team can submit a 3 minute or less video on their Facebook page, and then whatever team gets the most likes (votes) on their video, gets a trophy.

I picked up a used GoPro HD earlier in the year and have running it at the events I go to, and I edited up something quick. Please help us out by going to their Facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/ChumpCarWorldSeries

Then, like their page, and then find either my post about the video, or their share of my post. Look for MR2 Biohazard. And like it.

That's all you need to do, and in 2 weeks you can just unlike their page.

The video I submitted is my FTD lap, which was the FTD of the entire race of all cars. I then included the following lap, when our second axle broke.

Thanks!