PDA

View Full Version : Ashamed, embarrassed, upset, angry and then some !

superchargedsam
16-12-2005, 09:37
Why ? Coz I got wasted yesterday for the second time by a bloody skyline ! dual carriageway of the privatly owned variety somewhere in the county of oxford ! lightblue car comes up behind me...oh cant be arsed, the shame of it ! now due to this I have 2 choices in the interim before building a very very fast 1.5 (this aint ever gonna happen again), I either get my arse into gear and get the new front brakes on the celica and get that back on the road (he wouldnt have wasted this and I would have had a fighting chance), or I take the plung and cut the speed limiter wire on the SC and then fit the NOS kit. This is the second time on this bit of private road a skyline has taken me, the last time I was on me bike and he managed to pull away from me while I had a reistered 172 on the clock so had to give him respect for that as the bike has urinated on over some qucik cars in the past but not that time !
Think the right choice is to bring the celica back into battle and keep the NOS kit for the 1.5 for those times I meet skylines !
The only thing I am glad of is it was a jap car that looked nothing special (didnt know what it was till I saw the afterburner lights) and looked very standard, had it been a maxed muppet car I would have sold every vehicle I own and started using public transport. Also glad it wasnt germen or french (although respect to the big audis) as that might have pushed me over the edge as well !
Anyway this was one quick car becuase I came over the brow of hill before the final straight on the speed limiter and he had already reached the roundabout at he end of the straight which is 3/4 mile so he was well over the 150mph mark !
So finally a word of warning if a light blue (like helios blue) car comes up behind you beware its ruddy quick !

Rowdan
16-12-2005, 14:19
Sam mate, chill:toke: . There is always gonna be someone out there with a faster car than you. At least you got pissed on by a Skyline, imagine howit would feel if you were in a Mk2 Turbo or a Scooby and someone pisses all over you in an 18yr old Mk1(1.5) then you really would be gutted. Revenge will be sweet:righton: .

superchargedsam
16-12-2005, 15:33
yeah I know but I was sooo gutted as gave it evrything the speed limiter would give and its the second time from a skyline ! hmmm they are now my arch nemesis ! come on paul you got get big power from that V6 and go to TotB and show them !

nik
16-12-2005, 15:36
i got whooped by one of them twin turbo 3000s once...i was gutted until i came to my senses and realised he probably had a couple hundred more horses pushing him along...!

superchargedsam
16-12-2005, 15:39
Well I have worked out whos car it is after scouring the GTROC and seems this one is pushing 450 ! I know I had no chance really but was going so well as I kept him at bay in the traffic then pulled away quick as it cleared and then he took me on the inside nearly taking out a pug 306 ! seems his mate had a run in with the gloucstershire constabularly recently who have a type r integra by all accounts ! Damn they is quick though !

adamh
16-12-2005, 18:23
bieng ovetaken is a daily occurence in my renault clio diesel, for every person that overtakes me, it is no easier, i feel pain! but it certainly gives more focused inspiration to get this project completed to a satisfactory level, and then go out and whoop the lot in one fell swoop.. :D i should stick some rotary knives on the stub axles too :-\"

Rowdan
16-12-2005, 18:27
If you really want to stop having your ass whooped then you need one of these:

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/ItemDetail.php?Item_ID=238&cart=KACORAVT&DoThis=Dodge+Viper+SRT+Coupe+%282006%29&ActionReq=Where

Oh and i'll have one as well if your feeling generous.

podge
16-12-2005, 18:45
sam no sweat man this time next year youl whoop his ass big time you knows it hehe

superchargedsam
16-12-2005, 23:31
rowan yup that nice, I best buy a ticket this week then !
Podge yup I knows it and defo makes me wanna make this one very quick car indeed !