PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Dimensions Type R kit for aw11?

arcataslacker
01-02-2008, 17:25
hey guys, I found this aw11 a few weeks ago and i have been trying to find that kit for a while now, and i was curious if anyone here knows where i can pick it up... us preferred but uk would work to...
I'm considering saving for one but I dont want to get all worked up for that when it turns out its impossible to find...
(and yes I know i should be saving for a mk2 lsd tranny instead but hey, I'm the one that makes the bad decisions...)

Shorty
01-02-2008, 19:28
Andy Motorsport has them i think but i would not, and i mean NOT recommend them as they fucked me over and now i`m out $1000! Assholes!!

arcataslacker
02-02-2008, 05:39
ah, thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to avoid them.

superchargedsam
02-02-2008, 11:43
do you have a pic of the kit?

myers
02-02-2008, 22:53
i got my extreme dimensions kit of www.potn.com they r made in america and they make them to order so it took 3 month for mine to get here.

Mark.

arcataslacker
03-02-2008, 12:45
Hmm, well now is my moment of embarrassment, I was wondering why I couldnt find any other references to a Type R kit so I went and actually looked at the Type T and realized that its what I'm looking for. The guy who's car domain I was using for reference must have mistyped the name of the kit.
(http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2680535) but thanks for your help guys. and sam, I hear you are the one to talk to about picking up mk1 kits?